How long have you been together? Together? We have been married for 1 year and about 7 months. We have been together for almost four years. Crazy!
How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a day
Who asked who out? I took Chad out on our first date. But he was the first to call and say let's get together
Whose siblings do you see the most? Oh we hang out with Chads family more, but we see my family every day
Do you have any children together? Nope, Some day eventually!
What about pets? Yup, we have a naughty puppy named lucky. I think he needs a girlfriend named Sadie!! So we'll see!
Did you go to the same school? High school? Nope never have
Who is the most sensitive? Oh I so win this one. I can be very sensitive sometimes
Where do you eat out most as a couple? subway, olive garden, wendy's, cafe rio...
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Bahamas baby!
Who has the craziest exes? oh this one is mutual...Chad would say that I did though
Who has the worst temper? I am so lucky that Chad is such a mellow guy. Even when I get really angry he just lets it blow off.
Who does the cooking? I usually do, but with school and work as crazy as it has been, Chad helps out a lot
Who is more social? I am for the most part. Depends on Chads mood
Who is the neat freak? It's pretty equal. We are both pretty clean people and do our best to keep the house that way
Who is the most stubborn? Ha ha are you trying to point out all my flaws...I am the most stubborn. Thank goodness Chad can put up with me
Who hogs the bed? We have equal sides. Thank goodness for a King!
Who wakes up earlier? depends on the day. When I have to get up early Chad doesn't and vise versa
Where was your first date? We went and saw a movie and went our for ice cream
Who has the bigger family? Chad, 11 siblings, although mine is pretty big
Do you get flowers often? on holidays
How long did it take to get serious? from when we met? Not long at all!
Who eats more? Chad for sure!
Who sings better? Chad
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who’s better with the computer? Equal
Who drives when you are together? He does, I think it's weird when the girl drives.
Who picks where you go to dinner? we throw out options and then try to make a decision
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Chad, remember i'm stubborn.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's 50/50
Who has more tattoos? Neither
Who eats more sweets? Me
I Tag Tracie, April, Tiffany, Amy, Amber, Elisa, and anyone else that wants to!
4th of July 2026
3 weeks ago


1 comment:
"How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a day" Wow, love at first sight really can happen.
Post a Comment