Sunday, January 16, 2011

Spoiled

When we moved into our home we designated our spare bedroom to be our Nursery. Well since that isn't happening anytime soon, I decided to turn it into my craft room. Love it! So I was at Hobby Lobby, where I came upon this scrapbook orginizer that I thought to myself "that would be so nice to have". I then looked at the price thinking oh hobby lobby always has really good deals, so it wont be too bad. The price was 30$ which when you think about it, it's not that much. Then come to find out it was 30$ per section...I was totally bummed. There are six section so it would equal about 180$ just for an orginizer...is it worth it? No, not for that price it wasn't. I then had Chad come and look at it and I sweetly asked "Hey babe, do you think you could build me one of these"? I tend to have this attituded that my husband can build or make me anything I come up with. He's just that talented. Well in this case he didn't disappoint. Yay! I had the best time going through all my materials and "orginizing" them and this is the finished project! Thanks Honey for spending a good portion of your Saturday to making me so happy.

7 comments:

Amy said...

That is really cool! How much did you save making it yourself?

Stephanie Salmon said...

Chad, those are some mad skills!!! It looks awesome. Love you guys.

Nicki Dunn said...

I am amazed. Seriously?? People can actually build stuff like that- so impressive. That looks pretty and it's so functional to boot! Perfect!

bishopfamily said...

We saved roughly about 75$ making it ourselves. Thanks guys!

Ferris Family said...

Wow! Saweeeet...you are talented Chad. Lucky spoiled, yet totally deserving little sister of mine. I love it. I want one for myself. Yeah for crafting!

Shauna said...

That is beautiful!

emily+brett said...

how adorable is this?! love it. i need one.