Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The count down is over!

Yay, I am so so excited to be done with school. It has been such a hard and grueling experience but it will be totally worth it when I pass my NCLEX and get a nursing job! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband who has stuck by my side throughout this whole experience and helped me to achieve my goal of becoming a nurse. He truely is the best husband ever and has put up with so much. Thanks to everyone for all of your support! Graduation here I come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Glad you found me on here! I will add you to my list :) I hope all is well! Congrats on getting done with school! That is awesome!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Anina! I am so happy for you! And PS, I forgot to give you my number before the reunion was over. It's 404 2533. We all need to get together!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

To get the list of blogs where it tells you how recently they updated them, you'll have to add a gadget under layout. The gadget you need to add is blog list, then you have to re enter the list of blogs. Make sense? If not, we'll have to get together SOON and I can show you. :)

Tracie said...

Yay! So glad you're just about there! I'm so happy you have accomplished your dream. Good luck on finding that first nursing job!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Hey Anina! It has been soooo long since I have been in contact with you, I'm glad you found me! Congrats on becoming a nurse, that is seriously so awesome :)