Hey Everyone, I love to blog but I am not very good at it. I keep searching for ways to make my blog cuter and more fun but I guess I am a little slow...if you have any pointers for me, that'd be great!! For instance like when adding pictures, how do people add more than one together into a collage? How do they make comments about certain pictures when you add the pictures you can't tell which picture is which...does any of this make sense...
4 comments:
I don't know how to explain it in words, but I'd love to show you some tips sometime. You could come see my baby. He's cute. And also our new condo. We just moved in and we're almost done unpacking. Just let me know. :)
For the collages I use Picasa. It's free and online(picasa.com). It's a really simple program.
I just found your blog because you commented on Nate and Jilleen's. Hope you don't mind me dropping in :)
Happy 2nd Anniversary on Monday!
Post a Comment