Sunday, October 4, 2009

Graduation 2009

 

It finally happened! Graduation has come and gone, and I am relieved. I had a great time, and appreciated all the love and support from my family. It was especially great because I was able to graduate with my sister Amy. We have spent the last two years together pushing each other and encouraging each other to get through to the end. Well we did it! Thanks Amy for being the best. I am also grateful to my sister Tiffany who drove her family up from Colorado to help in celebrating this huge accomplishment. She has been a great support to me (She is also a nurse and knows exactly what we had to go through to get to this point). My whole family was great to come and support, especially my Husband who I think is the most relieved that I am finished with school. He has been my rock throughout the whole program and has been so so supportive. Thanks honey for being the best!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kory said...

Congratulations! That's really cool. Tell Amy I said Congratulation too.

Jilleen said...

Congrats! You did great!

Elisa and Jake said...

Congratulations!

Andrew and Andrea Caldwell said...

Congrats!

Tracie said...

I never said congrats, so CONGRATS! Graduating is such a wonderful feeling.