Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. I can't believe it has already been two years. Time just goes by so fast. My sweet husband suprised me with this sweet gift of a dozen white roses and a basket of goodies that included the newest season of Grey's Anatomy. Oh I am so excited! Thanks honey for always thinking of me and for being so sweet.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

You guys are so freakin cute together! Sometime we will have to get together and talk anatomy. I am loving and hating Shively's class.

Michelle said...

Ahh... tender!
I heard you moved...? Is that right? If so, Congratulations!
Much love!

Nicki Dunn said...

So good to hear from you! And congrats on your anniversary and becoming a nurse! That's what I'm working on... I'd love to chat with you about it sometime. [I've never even met your husband, not allowed! It's been too long.]

Amy said...

That reminds me I need to watch last weeks episode!

Love greys!

Ferris Family said...

If you don't update this blog soon I'm going to do it for you. ;-)