The holidays have come and gone and it was fun to go shopping for gifts, spend time with family at all of the family Christmas parties, and just bask in the warmth of the true meaning of Christmas. I love Christmas time, I love the smells, I love the decorations, and I love how people go out of their way to be nice to one another this time of year. (In most cases) Chad and I had a light Christmas this year because January 2010 we bought a Townhouse! We now live in a little community that we love despite there never being any parking, or having the fear that if we invite people over their car will get towed...It's happened already! Here are a few pics of our new place




Don't be jealous that our backyard is ginormous!! lol
1 comment:
Congrats on buying a home! Where are you guys living?
We should get together sometime and catch up. :)
Post a Comment