We were so sad to have to give our dog lucky away but our place was too small for such a large dog. He didn't have any room to roam or just run free. He now lives with a friend of mines sister and is happy as can be.
Our New Puppy's name is Rascal! He is a purebred dachshund. I never thought in my life that I would own a wiener dog but he is the cutest, funnest puppy. We got him when he was just 10 weeks old weighing 4lbs. He used to pee/poop everywhere and we had the hardest time setting up a schedule for him.
Rascal is now almost 17 weeks old weighing 6.7lbs and has been potty trained for weeks now. He is so good that we take him out right before we go to bed, he does his business, and then walks straight to his crate and climbs into his bed and doesn't make a peep all night. Here are some fun pictures of our little Rascal
My favorite things about him are
1.When he runs his back legs run to the side of him.
2.When he runs it looks like his back legs are trying to catch up.
3.He's so cuddly
4.He's small enough that family loves him and he wont jump up and push the little kids over.
5.He's low maintenance.
6.He keeps Chad company when I am working nights/weekends.
7.He gets so excited to see us when we get home
8.I love the pitter patter of his feet.


5 comments:
Having a puppy is like having a child...a lot of work but a lot of fun.
We don't have one yet but the questions come and I still say "no".
What a cute little dog!
Somehow I missed your last year of posts. I'm sorry you had to get rid of your dog, but radical you have a new one! I love having dogs. Congrats on the house even though it was forever ago!
He is so cute! I am glad you posted stuff all that stuff. Its so fun to read. We need to come visit you in your new place!
he is just adorable! you know we love weiners at our house. ha ha. he looks just like my parents dog bronco. same coloring and size. don't you just love him. i'm excited to get together soon. keep up the posts! i love it.
Post a Comment